Here are even more pictures for the past monthish time. Okay, here are even more pictures for about the past month. There.
This was mutual 2 weeks ago. We learned the basics about how to take care of cars.

All gathered around Sydney's car.

Sadie being her usual self. Actually, I shouldn't be talking...

...Yeah, that would be why.

We appreciated Brother Delaney for his helpful tips!

Everyone through the sunroof!
For mutual this last Tuesday, we did Mormon Gladiators. It was amazing!
Only in our youth would you find someone with Scripture Power and someone else about to beat a guy with a bat in the same picture. That's how crazy we are. Don't forget the tricycles!

All the youth...

...Against the gladiators (Imagine I just said that in a really deep, loud, and booming voice). Left to right are: The Tree, The Colonel, Super Sheila (with Alyssa Tomblin's peace hands back there), Giddy Up Gladiator, Grid Iron, and Human Puma.
No, there is no one holding them up other than Kama. Yes, Kama is amazingly strong like that. (Noelle, Sadie, and Kama)

Poor Kirsten (Larson) had to leg wrestle Super Sheila. Look at that evil look on her face!

Kama had to go up against The Tree in this baby bottle drinking contest. They had to finish the bottle of juice first to win.

The Tree with his back up beat boxers, Human Puma and Giddy Up Gladiator, rapping an 8-line rap made up in one minute.

Alyssa belting out her rap. We totally beat the gladiators with this one. (Jacob Meyers beat boxed for her.)

Lyndsey Meyers and Grid Iron pillow fighting. Poor Lyndsey just got stitches out of her head, so that didn't feel very good afterwards.

Sydney had to go against her mom, Super Sheila, in a contest where they had to find a whistle in the plate full of whipped cream and blow it. That's Alyssa pushing Sheila's face into the mess. Super Sheila still won.

Giddy Up Gladiator and Super Sheila posing for a photo shoot.
This was last week when we walked to Honeysuckle and hung out there.




A couple of weeks ago, we went to The Falls in Post Falls for FHE. We had a jolly time!
Photo shoot time!...

Hmmm...

Model poses!

These are our hero poses for later on in life. Yeah.

This is like totally the coolest picture like every! Totally! Not. I was just being a silly little girl...well I'm not that little anymore.

This was our fashion show for mutual about a month ago. We had to use newspaper, bubble wrap, tissue paper, masking tape, and items like that. It was really fun! We were all split into our classes and each class had 2 models that we had to "dress up." The funniest was probably James. He was the pope and even had "Paula," one of the judges, kiss his ring. :)


This was one of our super models. We dressed Austin, Abbey's nephew, up as a super hero with a crown. He
loved the attention!

Noelle with her amazing modeling skills.

Our judges. From left to right are "Paula" (Brother Mike Murphy), "Simon" (Sister Judy Simon), and "Randy" (Sister Calie Tomblin). I'm still trying to figure out how we had American Idol judges for a modeling show, but I still had a blast!
Easter Sunday...

2 comments:
Brianna,
I have not been on your blog for awhile becuase of our silly computer, but I love the updates. You are such an amazing girl and I am so very proud of you. Your ward looks like tons of fun though. I am thinking that you are looking like a true Hayden girl and that I may have to relinquish our Dalton Claim on you but I am so happy that you are enjoying your new ward! We still miss you though and will gladly take you back as soon as we can! Love you lots!
Thanks! Yeah, I definitely have enough pictures on here! :) I miss you all a lot still, but I'm loving Hayden 2nd now. I know that I shouldn't have been so stubborn at first and I should have given them all a chance. Everyone is so wonderful! "Love you more!" :D
Post a Comment