He is sooo cute! What great pictures! My kids can't quit talking about what a great deal you got on your car! We all think that it is really great! Love You!
Haha, that's funny! It was a good deal though! Except now its starter motor is broken. Oh well! My dad said that I have to fix that while he tells me what to do, so it might take a while! We might even need another one after I work on it! :)
Visit it! Give me some constructive criticism. I'll give you a hug if you do!... depending on how close we live together. If not, I'll say thank you and do something nice!
2 comments:
He is sooo cute! What great pictures! My kids can't quit talking about what a great deal you got on your car! We all think that it is really great! Love You!
Haha, that's funny! It was a good deal though! Except now its starter motor is broken. Oh well! My dad said that I have to fix that while he tells me what to do, so it might take a while! We might even need another one after I work on it! :)
Post a Comment