Monday, June 1, 2009

David's 1st Birthday BBQ

We celebrated David's first birthday this last Saturday at Bluegrass Park. It didn't take long until he warmed up to all the attention focused on him! He loved it! While we set up, he played at the park and loved hanging out in the tunnel. Then, he opened his presents and we ate hot dogs and hamburgers. Steven sure had a blast helping David open all of his presents. (You know how that is :) ) Then, I played catch with my dad and a frisbee while all the younger kids played at the water park. After that, we had desert: delicious cupcakes. Actually, watching David eat his was good enough for me, so I didn't have one. I had a great time watching him enjoy himself. I love you David! Even if you can't read this!






4 comments:

Priebe Family said...

He is so cute and lovable. Wish I could have been there to see him eat his cake! Great Pictures!

Brianna Ball said...

Oh, it was quite something to watch him eat that cupcake. He was so cute and hilarious!

Dawna and Matt said...

He has to be one of the sweetest boys ever! How did you do the 4 pictures beside each other like that? I love it!

Brianna Ball said...

I just did the mosaic setting on the collage in Picassa with the 4 pictures, so I think you have to have four photos exactly. Then, it magically did it exactly how I wanted it to turn out.