Monday, April 5, 2010

SPRING!! WOOHOO!

Yes, spring is finally here. Some days, it may not exactly seem like it... okay, most days, but it really is here! Flowers are in bloom, the sun shines when it's not hailing or completely cloudy, and there's that feeling in the air when it's a nice sunny day with a gentle spring breeze. Of course, there's been a lot of cold weather with rain and hail, but that's all part of spring too! If it weren't for all of that, there wouldn't be any pretty flowers to admire!

The flowers are blooming...



Noelle and Mandy are happy, so even better! :)





Beanz is even leaning out the window! Something he definitely wouldn't do in the winter :)

3 comments:

TIFF said...

Brianna---I LOVE this blog!! It's so cute!! I'm so glad I found it, I'm adding you to my blog list! And I love all your pics, you are really good! What kind of camera are you using? Love you!!

Brianna Ball said...

Haha thanks, I'll make sure to add you to my list too :)
I just have a point and shoot. It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 w/ a Leica lens.

The Fuquas said...

That was my thought too, you have an awesome camera! and I'm adding you also... :)