For Photography class, I usually take the assigned task that we have each weekend, but then somehow I always manage to fit in some pictures of David. He's just too darn cute, so it's hard to resist and now he's sick of the camera being shoved in his face all the time. Anyways, here are some photos that I took of him messing around in our back yard. They're nothing special, but they're a step up from the beginning of the school year I hope. :)
















3 comments:
THose are SOOOO cute!! I'd hire you to take my kids pics! Good job! I love the hula dancer pic in the car. I like the wash you put on it!
Thanks! Actually,the hula picture doesn't even have any special effect on it except for a slight warming filter. I took it through my dad's volkswagen window, then adjusted the levels to get rid of that blah-y (I'm pretty sure that's not a word :) ), dirty window effect. I like how it turned out though!
Those pictures are so adorable, but then as you said, David is pretty darn cute so that helps! Good job though, you are getting really good!
Post a Comment