Friday, March 25, 2011

Photo Contest

Hello blogging world!!! I apologize for not posting anything good recently--a lot's been going on lately. The reason for this post is a photo contest I want to enter. I figure that I probably won't come in first or anywhere close, but it's good for the experience and to get involved. So I need your help. If you wouldn't mind, I would be super happy if you took the time to simply visit my photography blog and comment on which photo is your favorite under the most recent post. Then I'll have an idea of which photo I should submit and... well yeah, it will just make the whole decision-making process a lot easier! :) So all it takes is a couple of minutes from your life and a few movements of your fingers to type which one you liked best... that's all. Thank you! Here's the link to my photography blog:


Boom, right there. All righty then, thanks for taking care of that! I'll have something up sooner or later but much better than videos and requests for all of you. Have a wonderful weekend!

-Bri

No comments: