Monday, February 16, 2009

Skiing at Lookout Pass


Angie, Jacqualine, Kayla, my mom, Noelle, and me took a road trip to Lookout Pass and went skiing. Angie stayed in the lodge while the rest of us shredded up the slopes. Kayla mostly stayed with my mom and Jac Jac, Noelle, and I went off on our own. We all had a blast.

Jacqualine was having fun modeling in the car on our way there.

Noelle and Jacqualine couldn't agree on going "This way" or "That way." We ended up going "that way."

Jacqualine crashed about ten times while we were at Lookout. This is an imitation of how she looked half the time we were there. One time, we were going down and she couldn't stop, so she sped past me. Then she disappeared around a corner and all I saw was a skiing pole fly into the air. When I got to her, her poles were thirty feet away from her and she was trudging in the snow towards them, dragging her skis behind her. She nominated herself for the person with the most crashes that day.

This is Noelle ahead of us on the chair lift. The one where my ski fell off...twenty feet away from the unloading thingy, thank goodness. She had to wear my mom's coat because she forgot hers.

Kayla wasn't ready for this one.

We saw Andrew there. He kind of fell asleep when we were about to leave, so I decided to take a picture of him...with my mom's encouragement.

2 comments:

Priebe Family said...

Looks like fun! I wish we were with you. We are still waiting for a chance to go skiing this year. Glad you had a good time.

Brianna Ball said...

Yeah, that was the perfect day. It was sunny, the snow was soft, and this time I was in a good mood. :)