We recently had a Formal Dance for Valentine's Day in Hayden Stake. There was a live band and a D.J. My mom took pictures for everyone and I had a blast.
Brianna, Sooooo Cute! Pretty soon you will be teaching me all your new tricks! I love it and will be checking often to see the updates. I need a copy of all those dance pictures please! Great Job, keep up the good work, You are amazing and we love you!
Okay, I'll be checking yours often too, well, actually I can't because I haven't been invited to view it, so that might be a problem. Do you think you send me an invite? Unless you don't want me seeing your blog. :)
Visit it! Give me some constructive criticism. I'll give you a hug if you do!... depending on how close we live together. If not, I'll say thank you and do something nice!
2 comments:
Brianna, Sooooo Cute! Pretty soon you will be teaching me all your new tricks! I love it and will be checking often to see the updates. I need a copy of all those dance pictures please! Great Job, keep up the good work, You are amazing and we love you!
Okay, I'll be checking yours often too, well, actually I can't because I haven't been invited to view it, so that might be a problem. Do you think you send me an invite? Unless you don't want me seeing your blog. :)
Post a Comment