Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shopping

Here are some amazingly weird pictures from the mall. There were many more, but, for the sake of everyone, I just posted a few... times 2. (that would be six) :)

I have no idea what I was doing, so yeah.

Walking over to Old Navy from the mall.

Yeah, these are some of my hill billy buds.

Poor Kendall; getting beat up by Emmalee. I know, very ironic.

Emmalee and Abby.

Kendall, Cassidy, and me.

3 comments:

Priebe Family said...

Very cute! I am so glad that you always remember your camera. You are going to have the best senior roast material for us to use with Emmalee! Love you

Priebe Family said...

Wow you picked the most lovely pictures!!! lol I am glad we waited so we could all go together! It would not have been nearly as fun without you and kendall! We will have to do it more often!! :)

Brianna Ball said...

Don't worry, I have plenty of Senior Roast pics :)

I'm glad we all had fun too. I definitely did!