Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Young Women's

Here are some pictures of my kind-of-new ward. I have had a pretty fun time with them.

I guess these music stands were a bit of a load for Noelle.

Barbara started singing "Money, Money, Money" from Mamma Mia!, so I helped her out with some dance moves, even though I can't dance to save my life.

Sadie, Abby, Sydney, and me sitting on Santa's lap. I guess Sydney is his granddaughter or something.

Sheila, our victim and YW 2nd counselor, really deserved this. She started "bullying" Sadie's mom, so everyone chased her down and tackled her. My mom said that when she came running through the cultural hall with us following her, she actually looked like she was scared. That never happens with Sheila. :)


This was our 80's workout mutual activity. We were stretching to warm-up for Paula Abdul's "Get Up and Dance" workout video.


The only moves that I could do in that video were probably the resting walk-in-place move, and this one other thing that was pretty fun. Other than that, I looked horrible attempting to dance.

We had to get a picture together...before everyone got sweaty. :)

1 comment:

Priebe Family said...

Brianna, I love the updates. That picture at the top of the blog is so pretty! Fun YW's pictures. I am glad to see you enjoying yourself in your "sort of new ward". I will always think that you belong with us and we need you so much! I am so thankful for your sweet, loving example. You are such and angel and we love you!