Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Toxic" number by Val Chmerkovskiy & Mark Ballas

This season, I haven't really gotten into Dancing with the Stars like I usually do, but I was watching the results show for the first time the other night and there was this amazing duet done by two of the dancers. Mark Ballas was one of them and he's one of the pros on the show while his "ballroom rival" for the duet, Val Chmerkovskiy isn't, but his big brother, Maks, is. They did a number to "Toxic" and played the violin and guitar... it was really cool and made me smile. And the girls they danced with, Lacey and some other girl (I have no idea who it was, but she's super flexible!), are SUPER good! Sooo, here it is: (To see the actual thing, skip to 1:50)


I love the look that Val gives Mark when they're finished :)

No comments: