Here's my 5th edition of this post. Thanks for the comments to those who commented! :) I'm happy to see that people still read this haha!
#1 -- Penguin Bars
If you haven't ever had these chocolate bars full of deliciousness, get them during your next visit to Europe! They are SO scrumptious! My grandpa would always get them for my mom mostly whenever he would come back from England and I would always end up eating most of them. Then over the summer, I went to World Market in Boise and guess what was there? Penguin Bars!! So you don't really have to go all the way to England. They're in Boise too :) Oh and probably Spokane...
#2 -- My Scriptures
My scriptures are most definitely the best books I own. They're so nice to go to when I need to feel peace and inspiration. They're filled with so much knowledge and gospel doctrine. I'm sure that something important can be found in each verse, whether it's a principle or a cool story. I could study these scriptures for years and still not find every single important piece of doctrine or principle in them. That's how amazing they are!
#3 -- My Journal
Yes, I've only filled two whole journals so far, but I have written in other ones and ripped out the pages. I just recently started writing in my journal daily again and it's helped me so much to remember what I need to. I also find peace in writing down my thoughts and experiences. Sometimes they bring in memories that make me smile and others that make me sad, but it's nice to reflect on what goes on in my life. Not to mention that it's very entertaining to read back on old entries. :)
#4 -- The Look of Newton Running Shoes in My Cross Country Bag :)
Saturday night, I got back from Yakima and found a box of Newton running shoes on my bed. I was SO excited!! My dad got a great deal on a pair for me and a pair for him so I'm pretty stoked. These shoes are pretty much the best made out there and I'm lucky enough to own a pair. I can't wait to run in them!
#5 -- Hand-Written Letters
Hand-written letters are some of the most fun things to look back on. I have a whole box just full of them that I read through whenever I'm feeling down or have nothing to do. It's nice to read about friends and family that you never see. If I ever need a booster, I read the ones that have had a lot of care and love put into them. And the hand-written ones are ten times better because the people actually took the time to write them and personalize them instead of just choosing a cool font on the computer--which, I'll admit, I'm guilty of doing a lot of the time, but when I write letters, it's a lot cooler. :)





3 comments:
I LOVE your posts!!!!!! And I'm definitely going to have to get me some Penguin bars. Luckily we have a World Market a mile from our house! Now I have an excuse to go, I love that place! Keep the posts coming!
Haha thanks, Tiff! Yeah, with you living so close to it and all, you HAVE to go there! I love that place too! :)
Tiff, you'll love penguins! I used to always bring them back from England with me, now I don't have to travel quite so far! Although, now I wish I could! :)
Post a Comment