This last Saturday night, there was a "Dating Summit" in Spokane. We got to ask a few married couples about dating, did speed dating, and had a fun dance. Overall, it was really fun and enjoyable! Before the whole thing, I was kind of iffy about it to be honest, but afterwards, I was definitely glad I had gone. Besides, we got tacos afterwards!!! So it was totally worth it! :) Anyways, thanks for the ride and tacos, Bishop and Sister Priebe!
Upper left: Allie, Brook, David, Autumn, I don't know (sorry!), TeAnn and Alora; Upper Right: Scott, Kendall, Emmalee, Amanda, Jen, me and David; Lower Left: Autumn, I don't know again (this is going to bother me!), Brook and me; Lower Middle: David, Alex and Scott; Lower Right: Austin, Zach, Kendall, Emmalee, Jen and Amanda
Well, I met some awesome people and had a wonderful time. I hope we have another one of these things soon!





2 comments:
You are so welcome! We love getting to hang out you guys. We are so thanful that you are all so good and we are happy to help get you to good places on the weekends!
Yeah, all the car rides and things you do for... well, EVERYONE is just so greatly appreciated! You guys are so amazing!
Post a Comment