Well, here's post numero dos for this category. I really enjoy making these posts even if people don't pay much attention to them. I guess it's just kind of my way of saying thank you and showing my gratitude for things that I mention in each post. Alrighty then, here we go!
#1 -- Zotz



These fizzy candies are awesome!!! Sheila gave everyone one of these things at their cabin the other day and it had been the first time I had ever tried one before (at least from what I can remember). You suck on them and slowly, little holes form and a bunch of fizzy stuff comes out from the center. They're amazing!
#2 -- Queen Latifah
Lately, I discovered that I really enjoy all of the movies that I've seen with Queen Latifah in them and the people she plays. Whether it's Last Holiday or Hairspray, I love her characters. She's just an all-around good actress!!
#3 -- My Kiss & Tell Book
Noelle would roll her eyes at this one and maybe a lot of you will, but I really do enjoy this book. :) It's about all these female celebrities' most memorable kisses. Whether it's the first kiss of her newborn baby, a slobbery kiss from the 5th grade, or a romantic little first kiss from her future husband or just a crush, I like almost all of them! It's just a cute book and I would suggest reading it (you can borrow it from me!) if you like this kind of stuff. A.k.a. If you're not Noelle or in the ABC Club :)
#4 -- Pride & Prejudice
This is another one of my favorite movies. I could watch it every single day!!! In fact, I've tried that once, but my family wouldn't let me because they were tired of it. But every time, it amazes me and makes me smile. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this movie!
#5 -- My "Inspire" Necklace from World Market
I got this necklace when we went down to Boise for my cousin's wedding at World Market. It was made in India and when I saw it, I instantly loved it. I also liked a "Dream" one and a "Wish" one or something like that, but I chose this necklace instead because I hardly ever see the word "Inspire" like this. I don't know what else it is about it, but I really love it!! Or as Kendall would say, "It makes me extremely happy!"






No comments:
Post a Comment