Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mutual at the Sharp's Cabin


For Young Women's this last Friday, we went to our Bishop's lake cabin and celebrated the end of the summer. Even though I couldn't swim (and when I could, I didn't feel like changing), I had a blast just sitting around and talking with everyone. It was good bonding time :)


This is Alyssa being Alyssa... and Superman.

The models of the day, Alyssa, Noelle, and Abbey

These are Joette's feet. Isn't that tan line awesome?!

The crazy diaper girls: Shelby, Cam, Erin, and Joette.

I love how Champ is chasing after them off to the side :)

Cam with her friend, Kenna

Abbey, Lyndsey and me just chillin'!

Calie and Joette, sister's-in-law and both some of the funniest, most amazing people I know!

Shelby and Sheila, like mother, like daughter :)

Abbey and me showing off our scraped avocado skins... oh yeah, not really.

Someday, this napkin will be famous and worth millions. It has the signatures of Calie, who's just plain awesome!, Emilee (I don't know what she's going to be, but she'll be something cool), Brianna, a future famous photographer, Noelle, the famous dancer, Abbey, the worldwide-known chef, and Alyssa, the funniest comedian of her time!

And to finish the day at the cabin, Sheila with Champ hanging off the front... he's so adorable!

No comments: