Yay!! Today is Saturday and that means that I get to do my third "favorite things" post! So here we go!
#1 -- "So Close" by Jon McLaughlin
Okay, this is my most favorite song ever!! It's the song from Enchanted when Giselle is dancing with Robert at the King and Queen's Ball. I don't know what it is, but I never get tired of this song. It might be the enchanting music or the great singer, I'm not sure. Whatever it is makes me love this song more each time I hear it!
#2 -- Young Women's
Oh boy do I love these girls!!! It should say "church" up there just in general because there are so many great things about it and wonderful people in our ward and stake. We'll just say that that's all included in this though because it would take way too many pictures for all of it. :) Anyways, I love young women's. It's a wonderful group of girls to hang out with and I feel like I can go there to be at peace, forget all my worries, and have a good time. It's amazing! And the girls are spectacular along with our wonderful leaders. Let's just say, it's the place to be every Tuesday night! :)
#3 -- Dressing Up!!!
Yes, I still enjoy dressing up, but everyone does right? You don't have to be little to.... It's just fun to act like someone that you're not and look like someone you're not. I don't know... it's just super duper exciting! Dressing up for our music videos with the Fagan girls is especially fun. Anywho, dressing up is one of my favorite things to do and that's that!! Oh, and P.S. The Wannabes will be coming out with an all new music video shortly!
#4 -- Magazines
I really like magazines. I'm not subscribed to any except for a photography magazine called Rangefinder,
but I like buying them at stores every once in a while and flipping through them now and then. It's fun to look at the older ones I've kept like that special edition of People about High School Musical 2 up there. It's also fun to look at the newer magazines like my Martha Stewart Weddings one. :) I just like to read and look at pictures, so what could be better?!
#5 -- Mexico
I've only been to Mexico a few times when I was little (which I don't remember very well) and once in 2006, but I've fallen in love with it. I went with my mom, Noelle, and our friends (Lisa, Andrew, and Meaghan Bare) to Guanajuato, Mexico City, San Miguel and Mazatlan. The culture, the language, the people, the food, the buildings -- everything is wonderful about it. My favorite parts were all the cool little trinkets (of course) and the happiness that surrounds all of the people there. They are so much less fortunate than us when it comes to material things, but when it comes to the things that really count, they have it all just because they are grateful and happy. I love that about them! Like my tourist look going on in that picture? :)
And that's the end of "These are a few of my favorite things..." Post Numero Tres... tune in for next week's!!

.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment