Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"These are a few of my favorite things..."

Well, sorry about not posting this on Saturday!! Most of you guys probably don't even read these, but I enjoy posting them so I guess you'll just have to deal with them :) Anyways, here's post number 4!

#1 -- Stake Dances


After going to my first school dance last night, I've definitely gained a new appreciation for church dances. :) It's so fun to let loose with all my friends while still upholding our standards, even if the dances may be a little lame at times. But to me, it's all up to the person to choose whether or not they're having fun so I always try to go with a positive attitude. So I end up having fun no matter what!
This is just a picture of me with a few of my friends at the latest stake dance.


#2 -- Photography


I absolutely love photography. I always thought it was cool, but when I started my class last year, I fell in love with it! It's so amazing to capture things and people and special moments in the best way that you can and it's such a challenge. It's also kind of a way I can escape from frustration and focus on the beauty of this world. I'm so glad that I got into it and I never want to give it up. It's a wonderful thing to be involved with. Now I have a photography blog for my class so if you ever get tired of this blog and just want to look at pictures that are attempting to be perfect but aren't quite, check it out at www.briball.wordpress.com


#3 -- Mike Tompkins


I just discovered this amazing guy the other day on YouTube. I posted a video of one of his songs on here a few days ago so if you haven't seen that yet, I would definitely suggest watching it. Mike Tompkins is spectacular!!! I can't even describe him with the right words. I'm so fascinated by his talent (and his looks)! :) I really hope to meet him someday!


#4 -- Nana's Peach Pie

Well, I meant to take a picture of one yesterday, but I forgot and now all of the pie is devoured. My grandma's peach pie is the most delicious peach pie I've ever had and I'm sure those who have tasted it would agree. She makes the crust then just adds fresh peaches with glaze stuff and kaboom! The most scrumptious pie ever is created!


#5 -- Campfires


This isn't the best picture, but it was the only one on our computer I could find. I really do love campfires though! I think they're such a good way to get to know other people and have fun with friends. There's so much you can do with them too! Whether it's cooking food or being used for light, a campfire is a pretty awesome thing! I'll definitely make sure to have a fire pit when I get my own place :)






3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your "Favorite things" post! Keep it up!

Emmalee@blogspot.com said...

Brianna! You are so cute! :) haha I am glad you keep yours up to date...even when I dont. (in case you didn't know, i havent updated mine since april...opps!) anyways...super cute posts! :) your so amazing i love u!! :)

Brianna Ball said...

Haha, thanks Mom and Emmalee! You should definitely update your blog :)