Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday -- Inspiring Quote/Poem/Story Day?

Well then, today is Wednesday... and like I'm doing that "favorite things" post every Saturday, I think I'm going to start posting something every Wednesday too now. Like it says in the post title, it might be an inspiring quote, poem, or story. Or maybe it's just a funny one or something. We'll see. And it might not be every Wednesday. It just depends how this all works out! So, here's just one simple little quote thingy... whatever you wish to call it:

"It has been said that no one knows what he is capable of doing unless he has tested his ability or capacity. The reason many people accomplish so little is not because they make attempts and fail, but because they fail to make attempts. In which group do you voluntarily place yourself?" --Story Beacons

So, this isn't the best quote that I'll be sharing whenever I do this, but I still think it's really important. I like how it says "voluntarily" in the last sentence. It really shows that our success in life is really up to us and we can either choose failure by not trying, or eventual success and experience by trying like crazy. 

I probably won't be doing this weekly, but this type of post will start showing up on here more often, so be prepared! :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great quote!

Priebe Family said...

Great quote! It reminds me of you!